Today is National Business Traveler Day – a special day of recognition and celebration for all the road warriors who make sacrifices to get business done. The stereotypical image of business travelers has come a long way – today’s are just as likely to be women, and represent a cross-section of generations and ethnicities. Recognizing this growing diversity, Dress for Success is thrilled to be the official nonprofit partner of National Business Traveler Day.
While National Business Traveler Day concludes today, the celebration is not over: The Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes and “Free Domestic First-Class Upgrades for 20 Years” ($5,000 a year for 20 years to cover a lifetime of domestic first class upgrades) along with thousands of other prizes, remains open. Enter now for your chance to win here until May 18th.
Today’s inaugural National Business Traveler Day will feature a number of exciting celebrations:
- NBTD NYC Press Event: Business Travel Innovation Breakfast – Dress for Success’ own Wendy Longwood joins thoughts leaders in a fireside chat to explore the future of business travel.
- DIY Business Traveler Annual Report – A comprehensive survey of DIY business travelers to unpack the unique trends surrounding an untapped $164 billion industry. The report will be released at the NBTD New York City Press Event.
- Airport Activations – Hands-on experiences for business travelers and go where they are most often – the airport!
- Custom NBTD Lounges will pop up at three airports – including complimentary refreshments, comfortable seating and charging stations.
- JFK Terminal 5 will feature a special appearance by comedians Tripp & Tyler. A “talk show” type set-up will be added to the NBTD lounge, where they’ll be talking to travelers and distributing fun prizes.
- Four XpresSpa locations are being taken over and transformed to celebrate the day. In addition, Wall Street Journal readers will be treated to complimentary spa services throughout the day.
Learn more about National Business Traveler Day and sign up for the sweepstakes at the official campaign website: here
Learn more about the Dress for Success and National Business Traveler Day Partnership: here
Join the National Business Traveler Day conversation: #NBTDay
About The Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes ends 5/18/18 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, age 18 or older (or age of majority) who are employed by, own or are otherwise associated with a business entity and have traveled at least once on a business trip in 2017-2018. First Class Air Domestic Travel Upgrades for One Year paid as $5,000 cash. First Class Domestic Air Travel Upgrades for Life paid as $5,000.00 cash a year for 20 years. Visit https://upside.com/blog/sweepstakes-rules for Official Rules including sweepstakes periods, eligibility restrictions, prize details, conditions & limitations. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor: The Upside Travel Company, LLC.